Wednesday, July 20, 2005


Typhoon Haitung has past, but the rain continues. Although we are technically no longer confined to the guesthouse, I still haven't ventured far. This afternoon I plan to ride in to town, rain or not. The important part is that the wind is gone (it's not that the wind is blowing, it's what the wind is blowing). We are supposed to start working on our projects, which means I need to get in to the studio and start building a model before the presentation on Friday. Quite frankly I am tired of being cooped up, and I'm curious to see the condition of the studio. The last group that went in said the water was only a couple inches, but as they left it was rising again. The rivers are all topped off, so any rain and run-off from the mountains causes more flooding. The weather report says the rain will continue through the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home